Contractor Attitude Survey January – June 2015
How has the market been performing so far in 2015? Download our FREE Contractor Attitude Survey Report to find out.
Now in its fourth year, our latest bi-annual contractor attitude survey compares the results of over 1,000 respondents and their outlook over the contractor market between January and June 2015. Our easy to read report compares our latest results to those dating back to 2012 and how the market has evolved over the past few years.
Key findings from this survey include:
- 84% reported their most recent contract had been extended with 93% in or about to start a contract – consistent across all surveys.
- 41% earn between £500 and £1,000 a day – a 5% increase over the past year.
- Nearly 1/4 have been running their Limited company between 1 and 2 years – a 16% increase since last year.
- 91% are earning more as a contractor than as an employee.
- Only 3% would consider leaving contracting in the next few years, with 78% stating they feel positive about the current state of the contractor market.
- Nearly 3/4 of respondents said contracting has had a positive effect on their work/life balance – on par with results from our previous surveys.
- 37% found their most recent contract through a recruitment agency with 41% having a positive experience when using an agency – up nearly a 1/4 since 2013.
To download our previous surveys, please click on the following link: Contractor Attitude Survey Results.
If you have any questions about contracting or would like more information on the survey please contact our New Business Team on 01442 275789 or email email@example.com.