Contractor Attitude Survey January – June 2016
Download your FREE Contractor Attitude Survey Report.
Find out how the contractor market started off in 2016. Our latest bi-annual contractor attitude survey compares the results of over 1,000 contractor clients and their outlook on the contractor market between January and June 2016.
Our latest report compares our latest results to those dating back to 2012 and how the market has evolved over the past few years. A NEW entry in our survey, is the thoughts and feelings of contractors post Brexit. This new section will remain in our survey for the coming years whilst new initiatives are introduced across the UK.
Key findings from this survey include:
- Nearly 90% of respondents are currently in, or about to start a contract.
- 64% are earning between £400 and £750 per day, up 6% in the last year, demonstrating the demand for specialist knowledge.
- ¾ have seen a positive effect on their work/life balance, consistent across all surveys.
- 80% said it’s ‘business as usual’ following Brexit announcement.
- 24% increase in people over 50 choosing contracting over the past year, showing the desirability of contracting.
- ¼ of all respondents have been running their limited company for 2 – 5 years – 8% higher than last year.
To download our previous surveys, please click on the following link: Contractor Attitude Survey Results
If you have any questions about contracting or would like more information on the survey, please contact our New Business Team on 01442 275789 or email email@example.com.