Contractor Attitude Survey July – December 2012
Download your FREE Contractor Attitude Survey Report.
The survey provides a unique insight into the contractor market between July and December 2012 and also some interesting comparisons to the previous survey between January and June 2012.
A brief summary of the results include:
- 74% saw their daily rate ‘increase’ or remain ‘unchanged’, with only 21% seeing their rate reduce – a reduction of 9% from the last survey.
- 13% more said that contracting has improved their work/life balance – an increase from 57% to 70%.
- Only 11% said contracting has had a negative effect on their work/life balance – 7% less than last time.
- 86% have seen their most recent contract extended – up 3% in only six months.
- 19% found their contract directly with the end client – a 5% increase on the last survey.
- 63% have had a positive experience with recruiters – up 6% from June 2012.
- Contractors overall feeling towards being a contractor increased by 6%.
Click the following links to download all other surveys:
If you have any questions about contracting or would like any further information about the survey please contact our New Client Services helpdesk on 01442 275789 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.