Download your FREE Contractor Attitude Survey Report
The survey provides a unique insight into the contractor market between July and December 2013 and provides an interesting comparison to the previous four surveys spanning January 2012 to December 2013.
A brief summary of the key results include:
- 92% of contractors are in or about to start a contract – the highest score across all four surveys.
- Contractors earning between £500 – £700 per day has increased by 20%.
- Over 90% earn more as a contractor than when they were a permanent employee.
- 28% more have seen their work/life balance has improve over the last two years
- 81% are positive about the state of the contracting market – an 11% increase in the last six months.
- Over 3/4 of those had a positive experience using a recruitment agency – a 25% increase over the last two years.
- 84% are likely to remain in contracting for the next couple of years – up from 80% in 2012. ‘Higher rates of pay’ was rated the most enjoyable factor of being a contractor – others included: