Contractor Attitude Survey July- December 2014
Download your FREE Contractor Attitude Survey Report
Our latest bi-annual contractor attitude survey provides an insight into the experiences and outlook of our contractor clients from July to December 2014. We have been conducting our survey since 2012 and are able to make comparisons which reveal how the contractor market has evolved over the past few years.
Key findings from this survey include:
- 92% are currently in or about to start a contract – consistent across all surveys
- 36% earn between £500 and £750 a day – a 20% increase since our first survey
- Over 9/10 contractors earn more as a contactor than as an employee – consistent across all surveys
- 1/4 have been running their limited company for between 1 and 2 years – a 29% increase from a year ago
- Only 11% would return to permanent employment if it was available – down from 23% in our first survey
- 91% feel positive about being a contractor, on par with our previous surveys
- Only 11% predict that daily rates will fall over the next 12 months
- 85% have had their most recent contract extended, up 2% from our last survey
- 37% found their most recent contract through a recruitment agency and 22% dealt directly with their client.
To download our previous surveys which span from 2012 – 2014 please click here.
If you have any questions about contracting or would like more information on the survey please contact our New business team on 01442 275789 or email email@example.com.