Contractor Attitude Survey July – December 2015
Download your FREE Contractor Attitude Survey Report to find out how the market concluded in 2015.
Our latest bi-annual contractor attitude survey compares the results of over 1,000 respondents and their outlook over the contractor market between July and December 2015. Our easy to read report compares our latest results to those dating back to 2012 and how the market has evolved over the past few years.
Key findings from this survey include:
- 66% earn between £400 – £750 per day, a 10% increase over the past six months.
- Over 1/2 surveyed voted between 1 – 2 (1 being the easiest) in ease of securing their latest contract – 6% increase since our last survey.
- 47% secured their latest role in London – the highest figure to date – and an 18% increase over the past year.
- 91% are currently in or about to start a contract – consistent across all surveys.
- Over 3/4 consciously chose contracting the highest figure to date. Other reasons for going contracting included; retirement, redundancy and the appeal of a contract in a specific role
- Only 19% miss the benefits of permanent employment with 81% stated contracting as being more satisfying than as a permanent employee.
- 80% rated the outlook of the contractor market between a 4 – 6 (6 being the most positive) – a 4% increase since our last survey.
To download our previous surveys, please click on the following link: Contractor Attitude Survey Results.
If you have any questions about contracting or would like more information on the survey please contact our New business team on 01442 275789 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.