National Freelancers Day 2011
Now in its third successful year, the 23rd November 2011 celebrates National Freelancers Day.
National Freelancers Day offers up a number of different events, ranging from lectures, quizzes and webinars for those wanting to shape their business and who are interested in the freelance way of working.
The centrepiece of the day will be the freelance lecture entitled “Flexibility, capability, agility, compatibility – Let’s talk freelancing” organised by the Professional Contractors Group (PCG) – the voice of freelancing.
The seminar takes place at St Luke’s in London, home of the London Symphony Orchestra with the line up including presentations from:
- Dr Karen Stephenson – renowned corporate anthropologist and former Pentagon adviser
- Kamal Ahmed – Business Editor of the Sunday Telegraph and highly respected financial commentator
- Professor Andrew Burke – research expert on freelancing and founding Director of the Bettany Centre for Entrepreneurial Performance and Economics at the Cranfield School of Management
- John Brazier – Managing Director of PCG and founding member of the European Forum of Independent Professionals
Visit www.nationalfreelancersday.org.uk to buy your tickets now.
PCG continue their support for National Freelancers Day by offering free mastermind webinars. Users simply need to register for free on the PCG website to take part in sessions covering topics such as:
- Freelancers and the changing world of work
- Growing your freelance profile
- Winning freelance work
- Running a freelance business
SJD Accountancy, the UK’s largest accountancy firm to contractors and freelancers, are proud sponsors of the ‘Winning Freelance Work’ webinar. To learn more about the benefits of freelancing and contracting visit our PCG membership page.
To support National Freelancers Day, simply visit www.nationalfreelancersday.org.uk for more information.