SJD Accountancy voted ‘Best Contractor Accountant’ for third year running by visitors to Contractor UK
SJD gets a massive 51% of the vote in Contractor UK’s annual poll.
This is the third consecutive yearly win for SJD Accountancy as Best Contractor Accountant as voted by Contractor UK the UK’s largest Contractor, Consultant and Freelancer website.
Founder Simon Dolan said: “Out of all the awards we win, this one without doubt means the most to me because it is the only one voted for by contractors.
“I’d like to say a big thank you to all the staff at SJD who work so tirelessly to really go the extra mile for our clients, and of course to each and every one of our 10,000 clients”.
SJD dominates in both client numbers with just over 10,000 clients and commitment to customer service. In the last 18 months they have been awarded an unprecedented eight awards, accreditations and accolades, more than any other firm of Accountants in their sector:
- Small Firm of the Year – Winner Accountancy Age Awards
- Best use of Internet – – Finalist Accountancy Age Awards
- AXA Business of the Year – Highly Commended in the National Business Awards 100 Best Companies to Work For Sunday Times
- Professional Passport – 2008 Approved and Accredited Provider
- Outstanding – Best Companies Two Star Status Accreditation
- Compliant Accountant Status – APSCo Compliancy Audit 2008
- Excellent in Customer Services – Finalist National Chamber of Commerce Awards
- Business of the Year – Finalist National Chamber of Commerce Awards
Simon Dolan, Managing Director commented “We hope that by continually winning awards for accounting, tax and customer service excellence it takes the luck and worry out of a contractors mind when they are choosing to appoint a firm of accountants. In an industry where everybody claims to provide a safe compliant service only SJD backs up its PR and promises with third party national awards, recommendations and accreditations.
SJD is totally committed to providing the very best possible service at the lowest possible price, it is rare to find the market leader charging one of the lowest all inclusive fixed fees around and yet this is exactly what SJD provides it clients”.
Many of SJD’s award submissions lead on its commitment to providing a wealth of clear and easy to understand contractor and SME guides on its website, such as:
- Step-by-step Guide to Contracting
- Comprehensive Guide to Contracting (covering over 76 pages)
- Limited Company Guide
- Expenses Guide
- Three step guide to working through your own Limited Company.
Plus a wealth of real life case studies.
If you have any questions about contracting or would like any further advice please call our new business team on 01442 275789 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.