AXA PPP Healthcare
Health care insurance is not often a priority when running your own company, but it’s important to ensure that you have the right cover. It’s likely that you’ve already thought about indemnity insurance, possession cover and liability insurance.
For peace of mind when it comes to your health, it’s worth thinking about private healthcare insurance. This means that you will have quick access to eligible health treatment privately.
At SJD Accountancy we’re happy to introduce AXA PPP healthcare to our contractors to provide affordable private healthcare cover.
Advantages of private health care insurance for limited company directors
- Access to treatment you need, when you need it – The NHS is under pressure to cope with growing demand. As a member of AXA PPP healthcare, you can avoid NHS waiting lists. You get the eligible treatment and drugs* you need, when you need them.
- Flexible choice – Choose when and where you want to be treated, including out of hours and at weekends. Close to home, family or work.
- A private hospital – We hope you’ll never need to see the inside of a private hospital, but if you do, little things like eating great food, having your own room with an en-suite bathroom, free parking and WiFi can help get you back to health and back to work quickly.
- Family cover – You can include your family on the same plan.
- Access to our medical experts – anytime, every day. You already have enough to do, so we’ll help you with any medical worries you might have. Our nurses and counselors are available by phone 24/7 to give health information, and help support you whenever you need it, leaving you to get on with work.
Becoming ill can be stressful enough without having to worry about taking time off work and wondering how long you will have to wait to be seen. AXA PPP healthcare can take some of that pressure off, and can arrange eligible treatment at a time and place suitable for you as quickly as possible. We believe that great care keeps you in control.
Contact AXA PPP healthcare
If you’re interested in discovering more about what is and isn’t covered and to get a quote click here:
Can health insurance be a business expense?
Health insurance (if paid for through your limited company) would be classed as a ‘benefit in kind’. This means that the company would pay Class 1A National Insurance via a P11d and you would also be liable for tax via your personal tax return. Please speak to your accountant for more information on paying for health insurance through your limited company instead of paying personally.
What are the benefits of having an AXA private healthcare cashplan?
At AXA PPP healthcare we’re committed to providing you with easy access to products and services that suit both your everyday healthcare needs and your budget. That’s why we’ve developed our Employee CashBack100 plan. An affordable plan designed to give you money back when those unavoidable everyday healthcare bills arise – for instance when you visit the dentist, optician, physiotherapist or chiropodist.
- No medical required before joining
- Simple claims process
- Three levels of cover available – with cover starting from £11.60 per person per month
For more information about what is and isn’t covered, as well as the qualifying period that applies for selected benefits, call one of our small business healthcare cover experts on 0800 029 4223 quoting OPCBP.
We may record calls for quality assurance, training and as a record of our conversation.
*Out-patient drugs are not covered. SJD Accountancy is a trading name of SJD Accountancy Ltd. SJD Accountancy Ltd is an Introducer Appointed Representative of AXA PP healthcare. The private healthcare insurance plans are underwritten by AXA PPP healthcare. AXA PPP healthcare is authorised by the Prudential Regulations Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulations Authority. Registered in England number 3148119. Registered office: AXA PPP healthcare, 5 Old Broad Street, London. EC2N 1AD.
Most Popular Pages
If you need any further help or advice try these most popular links.